Ways of skin care for men
Men's skin is different from that of women, and their skin is thick.It needs care and attention, to make the skin look younger, healthier, by following a proper routine to care for a man's skin, by knowing the skin type whether it is shiny, oily, or mixed. Normal or dry, to use appropriate and effective products for the skin, and to protect them from allergies and irritation, and to keep the skin clean and moisturized constantly to enhance its beauty.We will talk in this article about more ways to care for the skin of the man, and natural recipes for care and attention to the skin of men.
Ways of skin care for men
Most men seek clear and flawless skin by following a proper routine to care for it, by keeping the skin hydrated, eating healthy, and avoiding exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays.We will talk about ways and steps for skin care for men, including the following:
- Maintain facial cleansing: Facial skin needs to be cleaned by washing with a gentle cleanser suitable for skin type twice a day for oily skin, and once for normal and dry skin, to get rid of dead skin cells and excess oils of the skin and dirt, to get skin moist and refreshing.
- Avoid washing skin with hot water: Hot water dries the skin, stripping it of moisture and natural oils, so it should be replaced with warm water.
- Moisturize facial skin regularly: Keep skin hydrated twice a day, and choose a suitable and high-quality moisturizer to help moisturize, soften the skin, promote health, and brighten.
- Apply peeling methods in moderation: Gently peeling the skin helps to get rid of impurities and dead cells, and the production of healthy skin cells, fresh and smooth, and exfoliating works to reduce the growth of facial hair in men, and must peel the skin in moderation weekly, to protect the skin from allergies and irritation.
- Treatment of skin problems with the application of medical creams: There are many drugs containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are effective therapeutic substances in the treatment of acne, get rid of irritating skin imperfections, and get clear skin.
- Sunscreen mode: Maintain the sunscreen continuously when exposed to the atmosphere, whether dark or cloudy, choose a sunscreen that has a protection rate of not less than thirty degrees, and wear sunscreen such as glasses and hat, to promote skin health and protect the skin from Damage and damage caused by harmful ultraviolet rays, which cause the appearance of skin cancer.
- Eating a healthy diet: Eat healthy foods that contain healthy fats, vitamins and proteins, such as: vegetables, fruits, fish, eggs, and legumes, for healthy skin.
- Drinking enough water: Drinking water helps to moisturize the skin and protect it from dehydration, and promote the health of the body and skin, so it is recommended to drink at least two liters of water on a daily basis, and to avoid drinking soft drinks that contain high sugar, and cause problems Skin like acne.
- Get enough sleep: An adequate sleep at night seven to nine hours a day, to get rid of fatigue and stress and promote skin health, through the treatment of damaged cells, and the production of healthy and bright skin cells.