Despite the beautiful appearance of make-up and other cosmetic products, this alone is not enough for a bright, cheerful skin and a decent appearance without proper care. The article will mention ways to take care of the body and some steps that help to organize a special schedule to take care of it. These include: using a facial cleanser appropriate to the type of skin, and a healthy diet, and not to touch the hand to the face, and drink large amounts of water, and not exposure to direct sunlight, and exfoliation of the skin several times during the week, and not to use many body care products, in addition to taking a premium Enough sleep.
Daily body care schedule:
Anyone can make a special schedule to take care of their body using natural ingredients found in every home. But at the outset there are important things to do before starting the work of the table, and the following clarification:
- Determine the type of skin: The first thing to know before committing to a body care schedule is to know the type of skin and determine whether it is of the normal type, oily, dry or mixed, and this is because the skin type is what determines the appropriate way to care for it.
- Make sure skin is sensitive: You should check the sensitivity of your skin. If it becomes red, irritated, or shows some pills when exposed to sunlight or when using certain types of skin care products, it means that the skin is sensitive and needs more care and a lot of caution
- Identify the most common skin problems: The person who wants to make a special schedule to take care of his body must identify the most common skin problems that concern him and want to get rid of them or prevent them. Examples include wrinkles, acne, pale skin, dark spots, or other problems that affect the beauty and health of the body.
After the preparatory steps have been made to make the schedule, it can now be started, and the following points illustrate the most important things that must be contained in the daily schedule of body care:
- Clean the skin by type.
- Moisturizing skin.
- Remove makeup before bed.
- Wash the face with water only twice daily, once in the morning, and before bedtime wash with a facial cleanser.
Important foods for body care:
Food is one of the most important necessities of caring for the body, it provides it with health and vitality. Improper food increases weight and destroys the metabolic processes that occur within the body, which may affect some organs such as the heart, liver and even the skin; There are many healthy foods that nourish the skin and make it healthier and more beautiful, and in the following points mentioned some of them:
- Fatty fish.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Sweet potato.
- Yellow or red sweet peppers.
- Dark chocolate.
- Green Tea